Post : Founder and Principal Consultant(Architecture)
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelor of Architecture – 1st Class with Honours from JJ School of Art & Architecture,University of Bombay in 1983.
- Certificate in Urban Design and Conservation from The Bombay Transformer, Urban Design Research Institute started by Ar. Charles Correa.
- Certificate in AUTOCAD (2D&3D)& other computer softwares
INDIVIDUAL & BUSINESS EXPERIENCE :
Started her career from an Architectural Asst. in a private consultancy firm in Mumbai and rose to the level of Senior Architect in DLF Construction & Engineering Ltd. ,Gurgaon. Resigned in 1992 to start her own practice in 1993 in the field of architecture, engineering and interior design. Since then she has designed a wide variety of projects ranging from residential, commercial, institutional, interior design to industrial buildings.
PAPERS PRESENTED :
Presented various papers in regional and national seminars of IIA and IEI.
COMPETITION ENTRY :
Participated in the competition for the Secretariat Complex at Aizawl, Mizoram, which was awarded the first prize in 1989.
CONSERVATION PROJECT :
Banganga area in Bombay, sponsored by INTACH with students of Combridge, England.
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES :
- Council of Architecture.
- Indian Institute of Architects.
- Was Chairperson, IIA Faridabad centre 2004-2010
Momentos received on presentation of paper.